After having an impacting outing in the last one year, embarking on several projects listed below amongst others:
- Walk Against Drug Abuse, Ifako Ijaiye, Lagos State
- War Against Drug Abuse, Ijebu Ijesa, Osun State
- Campaign Against Drug Abuse, Sokoto State
- Campaign Against Power Outage for over 12 years, Okitipupa, Ondo State
- Web & Blog Training for Youths, Ifo, Ogun State.
- Ogun Leadership Summit, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- The Podium – an open #tweetchat interview for political office candidates which featured various governorship, national and state assembly candidates ahead of the 2019 general elections including, Mr Ademola Ogunbanjo, Ogun State ANN Governorship Candidate, Mr Collins Dalyop of Jos Assembly amongst several others from various states including Lagos, Ondo, Abuja, Ogun, Osun and several other states across various political parties.
- Partnership to hold Governorship debates in some states including Benue and Ogun states.
- Independence monitoring of the 2019 General Elections.
- Visit to Schools on Choosing a Career held in Oriade, Osun State.
- Project #FixOurRoads campaign held in Lagos holding the state and local government officials to account while also providing palliative measures to fix bad spots at various locations in Ifako Ijaiye, thereby forcing the government to act on our demands.
- Scholarship opportunities to train select members on executive business management operations.
- NO NIGERIAN YOUTH SHOULD BE JOBLESS Campaign to mobilize for employment opportunities for Nigerian youths.
- Supports and assistance for job opportunities for countless members in Lagos and Ogun State, hoping to extend this to other states shortly.
- Business opportunities for over 450 youths in Lagos and Ogun covering Badagry, Oke Arin, Agege, Mowe, Isolo, Ikoyi and various areas.
- Assessment of Odanbon Village, Surulere Local Government, Oyo State. This is a community without water, light, primary health facility or any valuable social asset. We are working at getting the tap running and draw government attention to the rich and resourceful community.
* ** and many more